With the current shortages of Isopropyl Alcohol, non-alcohol alternative cleaner options for fiber optic splicing are available. American Polywater products QuicKleen™ and AquaKleen™ Fiber Optic Cleaners are non-alcohol based and pass Telcordia GR 2923-CORE testing standards.
Fast Evaporating Cleaner for Ferrules, Bulkheads, and Fiber End Faces. QuicKleen™ is a unique solvent blend that cleans completely, evaporates quickly, and leaves no residue.
• Cleans Fiber End Faces: Minimizes signal loss and maximizes connectivity.
• No Flash Point: Non-hazardous for air shipment.
• Cleans Multi-Mode and Single Mode: Suitable for all glass fiber, including 1625nm.
• No Residue: No streaking ensures complete light transmission.
• Evaporates Quickly: Ready to reinsert or connect immediately after cleaning.
Cleaner for Fiber Optic Termination, Splicing, and Maintaining Fusion-Splicing Units. AquaKleen (AQ) Cleaner is the safe solution for maintaining clean fiber connections. It is a special blend of 90%+ deionized water-soluble cleaning solvents. AQ is environmentally friendly. It is safer than pure solvents and leaves no residue after evaporation.
• Nonflammable: Safe to use.
• Nonhazardous for Shipment: No restrictions via land or air shipping.
• Maintains Equipment: Prolongs the life of costly fiber-splicing units by cleaning heat strippers, V-grooves, and camera lenses.
• No Toxic Solvent Fumes: No irritating solvent vapor exposure.
• Made with Pure Deionized Water: No residue after evaporation to affect light transmission.