Are you in the Food & Beverage industry with a facility that requires the highest IP rating? Do you have processing lines that require high pressure, high temperature washdown cleaning procedures? CBM would like to introduce you to HyShed, the state-of-the-art sanitary washdown enclosure solution to protect your critical electrical equipment from nVent/Hoffman.
Engineering for the ultimate protection
HyShed is suited for the Food & Beverage industry and meets the IP69K (DIN) and IP69 (IEC) ratings, the highest ranks on the Ingress Protection (IP) rating scale. The entire HyShed portfolio is also certified to NSF and Type 4X and is the first enclosure to have a 3-A System Component Qualification Certificate.
Protection for every level
nVent Hoffman has a robust portfolio of sanitary washdown enclosure solutions and accessories to protect your electrical equipment during washdown cleaning procedures, from the simplest to the most challenging Food & Beverage applications.
HyShed – Highest Level of Protection
- IP69K (DIN), IP69 (IEC), NSF, Type 4X
- 3-A System Component Qualification Certificate
- FDA-Grade replaceable silicone gasket
- Internally mounted hinges
- Solid back for each weld mounting
- Hygienic latching mechanisms
- On-machine controls and areas with large temperature swings
- Direct washdown, CIP or chemical rich contact
To learn more about Hoffman’s complete portfolio of sanitary washdown solutions, contact your Hoffman Representative at CBM, Inc. You can also visit cbmrep.com